Do you need assistance with housing?
How to apply for Community Housing
You can apply for social housing a number of ways:
Call Housing Pathways on 1800 422 322 to apply by phone; or Click on the link below:
Housingpathways (opens in new tab)
Or visit Homes Out West office in Deniliquin or Albury.
Appointments are preferred.
Once your application is Lodged online or via phone with the Housing Contact Centre you will be required to provide supporting evidence to support your application. Your application will then be assessed and if approved you will be listed on the housing waiting list.
Are you eligible for social housing?
To be eligible for social housing, clients must:
• Be a citizen or have permanent residency in Australia, and
• Be a resident in New South Wales (NSW), and
• Establish their identity, and
• Have a household income within the income eligibility limits, and
• Not own any assets or property which could reasonably be expected to resolve their housing need, and
• Be able to sustain a successful tenancy, with or without support, and
• If applicable, make repayments of any former debts to a social housing provider, and
• In general, be at least 18 years of age.
• Be able to provide evidence to confirm or support the above requirements
Are you homeless, have nowhere safe to stay tonight or unable to solve your own housing needs?
562 Macauley St, Albury.
Phone: 1800 885 355 (business hrs only)
74 Wellington St, Deniliquin.
Phone: 03 5881 7411 (business hrs only)