Are you an existing tenant?
Download information packs:
At Homes Out West we acknowledge that tenants have a right:
• To be treated with respect, in a fair and non-discriminatory manner at all times.
• To a safe and secure housing at all times.
• To give feedback about the services provided by our organization.
• To appeal any decision taken by the organization regarding their housing.
• To be fully informed of your rights and responsivities as community housing tenants.
• To use advocates.
As a tenant of Homes Out West you have the responsibility:
• To take appropriate care of the premises.
• To pay rent on time.
• To report the need for any repairs or maintenance.
• To not alter or make additions to your property.
• To not cause a nuisance.
• To not interfere with the peace, comfort and privacy of neighbours.
• To not use premises for illegal purposes.
• To give correct notice when you leave.
• To leave premises in the same conditions as when you first started your lease, except for normal wear and tear.
Report a maintenance issue
For all non urgent repairs and maintenance please lodge your issue via this online form or call the Homes Out West office on 0370 323 952 between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
We will arrange for a contracted tradesperson to carry out the required repairs. With permission we will provide your contact details to the tradesperson who will contact you to arrange a suitable time to attend your property.
For emergency repairs and maintenance after hours please call the Homes Out West office on 1300 038 233. A staff member will monitor these calls 7 days a week and respond when necessary.
Maintenance work will be attended to within the following timeframes.
Emergency: Within 24 Hours
Urgent: Within 5 Working days
Routine: Within 28 Days
Maintenance issue online form
Are you homeless, have nowhere safe to stay tonight or unable to solve your own housing needs?
562 Macauley St, Albury.
Phone: 1800 885 355 (business hrs only)
74 Wellington St, Deniliquin.
Phone: 03 5881 7411 (business hrs only)